WE are looking for a social media maven to join our Clean Water Technology company!
- Must be a self starter, highly ethical, and very motivated.
- Must have experience creating/edits social media posts, reels, and stories
- Knowledge assisting the Executive team with brainstorming campaign a plus
- Truly, a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right candidate.
- Send résumé along with referrals to [email protected]
Are you an experienced social media creator looking for a unique opportunity to make a difference in helping clean up our environment and peoples health & wellness journey? We are a Clean Water Technology company seeking a dynamic, self-starting individual with a strong ethical compass and unwavering motivation to join our team.
What You’d Bring to the Table :
- Proactively develop marketing collateral from new and existing content to promote brand (e.g., graphics, videos, etc)
- Create content and growth strategy for social media
- Engage with online communities in an authentic and meaningful way
- Reviewing and analyzing metrics on all digital channels
Why Join Us:
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant impact in the clean water industry. We offer a dynamic work environment, opportunities for growth, and a chance to work with a passionate team dedicated to enhancing water quality and promoting health.
Must have a desire to build a fast growing startup, and experience planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and assisting the Executive team with brainstorming campaigns. This flexible remote internship requires approximately 10-15 hours per week based upon intern availability and workload.
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
Knowledge about healthy water solutions and the water improvement industry is a definite plus. If you are a dedicated social media start seeking an exciting challenge and a chance to contribute to the community’s health and well-being through water improvement, we’d love to hear from you!
Send résumé along with referrals to [email protected]
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to be a part of our team and shape the future of water improvement! Apply now and be part of something truly meaningful.