WHERE, WHY, AND HOW BAD CAN THEY REALLY BE?
Click on any of the links below to see how the plastics in our world have impacted us.
- Breathing in Microplastic: The Newest Form of Air Pollution Destroying Our Lungs
- Your Bottled Water Probably Has Plastic In It. Should You Worry?
- Plastic fibers found in tap water around the world, study reveals
- Every Time You Wash Clothes, Millions Of Microfibers Are Released Into The Water
- 94% of U.S. tap water contaminated by plastic fibers — including from the faucets at Trump Tower
- Humans, Fish and other animals are consuming microfibers in our food and water
- ‘It’s Raining Plastic’: Researchers Find Microscopic Fibers in Colorado Rain Samples
- New study finds polyester fibers throughout the Arctic Ocean
- Beer, Drinking Water And Fish: Tiny Plastic Is Everywhere
- Are Microplastics in Food a Threat to Your Health?
- Microplastics and pollution: River Thames crabs found ‘full of plastic’
- How to Eat Less Plastic